In light of ongoing global health concerns, we want to reach out to you, as part of our CMRA community, and let you know that your well being and our team’s well being, is our number one priority. We are diligently following all appropriate safety procedures as outlined by the National Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (NCDC) and the Ministry of Health of the Government of India.
We are taking care of our team, so we can take care of you. We are open to serve you, as before.
Our Health & Safety Daily Protocol at CMRA
- As a part of our Covid-19 Safety Measures, the Aarogya Setu App verification is compulsory for anyone stepping into CMRA to avail of our Services
- All visitors to CMRA are checked using thermal scanners for abnormal body temperature
- Hand-sanitisers, replenished, are provided at various contact points inside the Center, and at the entrance.
- Approved, protective face masks are compulsory for all the patients and visitors to CMRA. Those without facemasks will not be permitted entry to the Center.
- As an additional security measure, we are currently allowing only one person to accompany the patient, who is also duty bound to follow all protective protocols.
- CMRA will provide disposable, sterile non-woven clothing for all the patients during the treatment sessions. All patients must wear facial mask during their treatment sessions.
- CMRA has replaced all linen with surgical-grade Rexine sheets to enable easy & effective sterilisation and management
- All our equipment and the treatment tables are sanitised after each session.
- All patients will be provided with plastic gloves to control contact contamination via doorknobs and surfaces
- The entire CMRA Team follows the CDC protocols in Patient Safety and are also diligently self-tracked for any hint of infection or communicable disease.
- All our Visitors’ Restrooms are provided with disposable napkins, toilet seat protectors (disposable), gloves and approved disinfectants.
- All our patients are encouraged to follow Contact-less payment modes, as part of our Covid-19 Safety Measures for services availed.