Have been sneezing non-stop ?
Allergy could be the culprit. Allergies, by definition, are nothing more than an exaggerated reaction by our immune system to substances that are normal in the environment. And you could be allergic foods, drinks, drugs, herbs, vitamins and just about anything.
You can be allergic to anything – food, drinks, drugs, herbs, vitamins, tap water, purified water, fabrics, physical agents, your own body secretions, body organs, chemicals, metals, etc. However, we are sometimes unaware that we are allergic to a particular product and that it is afflicting our bodies from the inside. These allergies can manifest itself at any time or convert itself to a disease.
These manifestations can include health problems like asthma, various cancers, autoimmune disorders, various pediatric problems, attention deficit disorder, nutritional deficit, stress, psychiatric problems, musculoskeletal problems like arthritis, joint pains and body pains, migraine, fibromyalgia, other unexplained pain disorders, general body weakness, obesity, gastrointestinal problems, circulatory problems, genitourinary disorders skin diseases and others.
Nambuthiripad’s Allergy Elimination Technique or NAET, invented by the world famous oriental medicine specialist, Dr. S. Devi Nambuthiripad, is an innovative treatment followed at CMRA Bengaluru for allergies that is completely natural, painless, drugless and non-invasive. This treatment methodology can be used safely on anyone, be it newborn infants, elderly people, patients in coma, seemingly healthy people, etc. While in session for treatments, only one allergen is treated at a time. NAET helps get rid of the underlying allergies and once the underlying cause is eliminated, the problem is eliminated.
This treatment for allergies can be used in combination with other medical therapies including chemotherapy and radiation. It can help reduce side effects and maximize the effectiveness of the drug. NAET is a truly revolutionary solution that provides relief from adverse reaction to new allergens and empowers the individuals to live a better life in our modern world.
As per oriental medical theory, for a healthy person should have free flow of energy through the 12 meridians ( energy channels) located in the human body, which in Ayurveda are known as CHAKRAS. Any disturbance of flow energy through these channels cause diseases. Whenever an allergen comes and contact with body there will be disturbance of free flow of energy though any of these channels there by brain detect them as threatening substances and will have rejection command from the brain results activation of various allergic responses.
To clear the energy pathways and removing the fear the threat of allergen, NAET uses various medical disciplines such as allopathy, chiropractic, kinesiology and nutrition. Nambuthiripad’s Testing Technique utilizes the Muscle response testing (MRT) which indicates the kinetic imbalance in the body caused by allergens. NAET stimulates pressure points along the side of the spine from the neck to sacrum while patient is holding an allergen, followed by the massage and acupressure point stimulation treatment for 20 minutes to stabilize the treatment. The patient is then cautioned against using the allergy-causing substances for 25 hours following the treatment for best results. Allergens are treated and cleared one at a time in sequence. Normally one item is treated on a given day.
In most cases, one session is all that is required to eliminate an allergy if NAET is applied properly. Individuals who are highly sensitive may sometimes require additional treatments.
2. Do shower prior to the appointment. Ensure that you wash your hands after the treatment.
3. Keep minimal jewelry on your body during treatment.
4. No bathing or showering for up to 6 hours after the treatment.
5. No exercises for up to 6 hours after treatment.
6. Avoid exposure to extreme temperatures after the treatment.
7. Do not cross your hands or feet during the first 20 minutes after the treatment. Also, have no contacts with any objects for the first 20 minutes following treatment.
8. Ensure to recheck the allergen with the therapist 25 hours after treatment. This is to check if the treatment has been effective and if any symptoms persist.
9. Maintain a diary of your allergens, treatments completed, and any symptoms during the treatment period.
10. Follow dietary restrictions as per the therapist’s suggestion for the 25 hours after treatment.
11. Never remain hungry during treatment. Ensure that you have had your meal. However, restrict yourself to a light meal after treatment.
12. Drink lots of water after NAET. This helps the body cleanse the toxins produced during the treatment.
13. Continue any alternative treatment methodology that you are already on. NAET will not interfere with any other treatment.